Header Ads

Denzel Washington's Life Advice


Denzel Washington's Life Advice
Denzel Washington's Life Advice
 

 

Denzel Washington's Life Advice  It turns out that there is nothing good in life when you do not take any risks. ۔

 Now I'm sure your school has experience. And it's important to apply to college and make that important choice, and I'm sure people have convinced you that you have something to believe in. You've got something to read.

 I never understood. If he has nothing, he has no idea that he has no distance. How many grams?

 This means that in the history of baseball, Reggae Jackson has attacked about 2600 times but you don't know about a strikeout. Running from people's homes

 There have been 1,000 experiments under Thomas Edison. I did not know. A thousand more light bulbs fell. The experience of each season was almost a phase. You have to take the risk. But you don't have to talk. First of all, there will be activity at some point in your life. Will accept you You will be ashamed of yourself.

You have no defeats and know that this may not be the message of a graduation tradition but it is difficult to stop you from the coat and it is in this business. Working, you miss knowing when you start your career.

 I maybe auditioning for the part of the Broadway Musical Perfect role but the fact is that it is not recent that this guy can be seen in the pivot. The mistake that can easily get your claim denied is to fail. Thank you very much and you will not be able to get any help from us with your little cheddar music. Came

 And it's not just about worrying that he told me to go. I want I want I want I want I want Has ... Done Done done Done done Done done Done. Done done done done..... done..... Oh yes, thank you, thank you very much

 Thanks to Mr. Washington, suppose I didn't get the job. But there was the next part of the audition, she called me back to the next part of the audition, made the audition part of acting, now I like it too, well, maybe I don't know if she will give me an acting certificate.

 So I teamed up with the boy and I knew about the musical theater again that he and the musical theater is a big deal to go to the back of the stadium. In fact, more than realism and natural acting, where you know someone is talking to you.

 I don't know what my line was. My line is giving me a cup well and his line is fine. I will do it. ۔

You come back the cup yes you should give it back because you know it's my cup and he should give it back to me I didn't get the job but here's the thing I didn't leave I don't fall back I made the audition form there Gone. I prayed for the next audition and preparation for the next audition but I failed but it doesn't matter because you know what you have to say.

 An old thing around a shop closes you sooner or later so you take a break and I did a play call Breakway last year about which someone won a Tony Award? There was and I didn't have to sing along the way but here Kecker was in the same theater that I had failed at.

Thirty years before the first audition, the thing is that every graduate here today has the training and qualifications to succeed, but do you have my second view on failure, what if you don't fail? Will you face failure?

 You are not even trying. I will still say that if you do not fail, you did not ask my wife to do such a thing. You never had to do what you did. Les Brown never made a provocative speech. He made a resemblance to her. Imagine that you are on your death bed and standing around your dead air which is your imperfect ability. Represent that you have never used the skills that they did not use in the past and they are angry and angry standing around their bed they say we come to you because their words We could have resurrected him and now we have to go to the grave together.

 So today I ask you how many ghosts are around your bed. When it comes to your time, you spend less. You have invested heavily in your education and people have invested in you. Let Carrie and me know that the world needs your skills. Man ever does that.

 When I came back from Africa just two days ago, if I'm struggling because I'm behind in a jet, coming back from South Africa, it's a beautiful country, but there's so much terrible poverty. There are places that need help and Africa is just the tip of the iceberg.

The Middle East needs your help Japan needs your help Tennessee needs your help Louisiana needs your help Philadelphia needs your help The world needs you and we need your help By the way, we need young people from you. That means I'm not talking to the rest of the people here, but I know I'm meeting a little bit.

 To get you out of there young you need it from young people. You had to get it all, whether it was your skill, your prayers, or your treasures because to remember it. Can't see

 Behind the hearing, you will see that you cannot take it with you. The Egyptians tried it and what they found was looted, so the question is, what are you doing? I don't know how much you have

Some of you are business majors Some of you have money Some of you have money Some of you have patience Some of you have to have mercy Some of you have love Some of you Some have the gift of patience. Whatever it is, it is your gift.

That's exactly what you're going to do with yourself. My last point about failure here is sometimes the best way to know where your life is going. This will never be the right way.

 I was a prepaid student at Fordham University when I took a course called Cardiac Morphos. Yet I can't say I can't read it in cardiac morphogenesis I can't say I believe I can't pass it then I went into journalism after law and without any academic focus Decided, my party has eliminated them, they are down in their direction.

I had a GPA of 1.8 a semester and the university politely suggested that it might be better to take some time off. I was 20 when I was at my lowest point and then one day and I missed the right day. Aya was helping her mother in her beauty shop on March 27, 1975. My mother owned a beauty shop in Mount Vernon.

 

And this was an old woman who was considered one of the elders of the city and I didn't know her personally but I was looking in the mirror and whenever I looked in the mirror I could see her behind me and she Was staring. Every time I look at him, he gives me this weird look, so he finally takes the dryer off his head.

 And some said he said I will never forget anything before, he said if someone gives me a piece of paper then he said this young boy has my spiritual prophecy he said you go on a world journey I'm talking to millions of people I'm 20 years old, I really had to be away from school like a sensible donkey, I'm thinking to myself maybe I have this crystal ball about coming to school next fall I have something but maybe she's going to do something because this summer while working as a counselor at the YMCA camp in Connecticut, we visited the campers. Presented Talent Show for

And after the show, another mentor came up to me and asked if you've ever thought about acting that you're good at the moment. Fordham came back which fell and I changed my major once again for the last time and in later years as this woman predicted I have traveled the world and I have visited millions of people. He has spoken through his films which number in the millions.

 Until I talked to them that day I couldn't see who I was and they couldn't see me they could only watch movies in which they couldn't see me but I was watching youth today What I see and what I see inspires me and what I see strengthens me and I like what I see.

Denzel Washington Black Film Actors
Booker T. Washington

No comments

Powered by Blogger.