Header Ads

The Establishment made three offers to me.Prime Minister

 The Establishment made three offers to me. Prime Minister

Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that the Establishment had given me three offers, no confidence, resignation, or a new election, election is the best way because I can't even think of resigning.

The Establishment made three offers to me.Prime Minister


In an interview with a private TV channel, Imran Khan said that the subcontinent has historically been controlled from the outside. People like Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq conspire from outside. I was informed by the intelligence agencies in August that a conspiracy was being hatched against me.

I learned that a conspiracy was being hatched against me from London. Nawaz Sharif sat in the Avenfield apartment and conspired against me and met the people.

The Prime Minister said that no one had harmed the country as much as Nawaz Sharif. Zardari and Nawaz Sharif together wreaked havoc in Pakistan. Both will come to power and abolish the NAB first. My life is in danger but what is the government? Even if my life is lost, I will not give them NRO.

He said that Nawaz Sharif and his daughter spoke openly against the army but I would never speak against the army. There will be three pieces.

Prime Minister Imran Khan said that Pervez Musharraf's NRO had badly affected the country. Musharraf deceived the robbers by giving them NRo. I have all the reports of who went to the foreign embassies.

Referring to Maryam Nawaz, he said that Maryam Nawaz did not work even an hour in her life, what foreign policy does Maryam Nawaz know?

The Prime Minister said that the corrupt gang was trying to blackmail me for NRO. There were open threats to change the government. The conspiracy was hatched six months ago.

 He has set up an obscene campaign against me. My wife and her friend Farah will also be introduced. Although the first lady does not go out of the house. But they are also being killed.

Imran Khan said that my life is in danger but I will not remain silent. The government is being threatened with an overthrow. But let me make it clear that defeat is not considered until the last ball.

To the question of NRO, he said that I have asked for an NRO for something? All my money has been declared. What can I ask?

Prime Minister Imran Khan said that Shahbaz Sharif did not attend the meeting of the National Security Committee because he was part of a global conspiracy. Tell Shahbaz Sharif how he will reduce the price of oil by coming into government? While global oil prices have risen. Even if Imran Khan loses, how will he run this country?

 

Imran Khan said that he would not talk to Shahbaz Sharif. He calls himself a Democrat even though he is guilty. I can't even shake hands with them or talk to them.

The Prime Minister said that the Establishment had given me three offers. No confidence, resignation, or a new election, the election is the best way. Because I can't even think of resigning. If we win the no-confidence motion, we can go to the polls soon.

Imran Khan said that the de-notification of the Army Chief is a disinformation campaign of PML-N. I will not do anything that will weaken Pakistan.

PM Imran Khan's interview on Russian TV

No comments

Powered by Blogger.